The cue drops I decoded from scavino earlier I just found a drop w these used / / like in it. It talks about keystone. Key is the info and stone is potus and patriots (us) that part was said in another drop. We always thought “no such agency” was NSA. I think he meant space force 😎 it wasn’t an agency when this drop came in 17. Space Force handles cyber terrorism aka I’d say v o t i n g irregularities.

Only people mentioned by @PQAnon in this post can reply

In response P.Q.Anon PCP to her Publication

Great catch, I never thought of Space Force. I think it could mean both NSA and Space Force. Both of them hold the figurative "key" to unlocking all of the deleted communications of the black hats. The way NSA has double meanings I feel is similar to that of Castle Rock having several meanings (physical place in CO and the CA studio) as well as Watch the Water (Lin Wood, Lin means body of water, or Naval special ops, or maybe even a reference to dams that I've been seeing). There are so many different ways to interpret, it's so amazing to me. 👀🍿😲

Born in Romania Living in UK @Registered Nurse #ProLIFE #WorldWidePatriot #ProudDigitalSoldier #TrustThePlan #TrustTheMan #TrustGOD

In response Msterri ... to her Publication

🤠

(1) Show this thread

Born in Romania Living in UK @Registered Nurse #ProLIFE #WorldWidePatriot #ProudDigitalSoldier #TrustThePlan #TrustTheMan #TrustGOD

In response P.Q.Anon PCP to her Publication

Also, “paint the picture” we have done that w our decodes (double meaning) but paint the picture is similar to a military term “paint the target” I hadn’t posted it yet, but then George just posted this a freaking key to the White House. WOW - 🤠
https://t.me/QAnonJohn17