There is a flavor enhancement company called "Senomyx" that puts aborted fetus baby cells in their food and drinks. Research Hek-293.

https://hiddeninthecrag.com/2017/02/25/hek-293/

Only people mentioned by @Warrior_for_Truth in this post can reply

In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication
In response Leasure Time to his Publication

It's not actually in the food or drinks. They use the cells to test flavor and how the cells would react (it's more complicated). But no cells are NOT in the products

(1) Show this thread

this is true. a few years ago I researched this. printed all the co names and tried to tell people but they were not ready to hear it then. I believe people are ready now.

Patriot Father here to learn and add to the conversation. Love & Beauty to all!!!

Eat healthy by eating whole organic foods as much as possible and drink clean water out of glass.

HILLARY CLINTON: “I’M REALLY NOT EVEN A HUMAN BEING”

View my video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRkTjOC_4SA

In response Hidden Knowledge to his Publication

“....propably the only true thing she said” I CHOKED LAUGHED&said OMG!

(1) Show this thread

I did not do the reasearch for this but if true....WHY?!!!!!

Patriot Father here to learn and add to the conversation. Love & Beauty to all!!!

In response Sshhhh Shhhhh to his Publication

They claim the aborted cells are used in decideing on acceptable flavors. I saw that in an article so....

I follow back all Patriots. Expose the truth! Question everything. I trust God and God's plan. #JesusIsMySavior

In response Sshhhh Shhhhh to his Publication

These people are sick. Check out the article I posted a link to. These people are satanists. It has to do with the mark of the beast.

(2) Show this thread

#5 account just nuked. twtter can kiss my a*s #TheMoreYouKnow #OwnYourHealth #Fluoride #Mercury #Additives

wow. don't have to look far. Frankenstein company.