Only people mentioned by @HouseoftheMuse in this post can reply

A Government big enough to give you anything you want is also big enough to take everything that you have.

In response House of the Muse to her Publication

My brother and sister are evaccing my 87 y.o. mother out of her assisted living facility because they have no power. She is a cancer patient and her temp is 94° right now. There is no one in charge at the facility at this point. They had to break the gate to get in the parking lot and now have to figure a way to get her down three flights of stairs. They have no working elevators.

In response Widget 260 to her Publication

May God keep you safe in his arms!!!

Patriot, Christian, WWG1WGA, MAGA, Trump!

In response Widget 260 to her Publication

Praying for your brother, sister and mom...

(7) Show this thread

Mom 4 boys, 2 Army Vets. MI Grandma to 9 Wife 40 yrs GOD Family Country... I Truly miss the Good Old Days when life was Simple. less HATE

was wondering what the heck is going on down there!!!
Family in Ft Worth area, but I didn't ask.
I agree sounds like an attack!!!
Good He's MI born & raised knows how to survive that weather!
Other 1 not so sure! Ohio

Texas appears to be under attack

Many volunteered, few were chosen. We are the strongest of the strong. Hold the Line. I am the Light, I am the Truth, I am the Love, I AM

Tesla Quantum Energy on deck.... 😎

The light is brighter on the other side! You have to learn to Love and Laff! Vet and Old!

Green energy my ass!!!!

Only followers of this user (@TheBobWhoKnew) can see their posts

This is wrong! They know storms happen and yet have not prepared for this? Fired the CEO! Fire the COO! Get problem solvers!
I call BS! Every year they feed us this crap. Go back to coal and place more plants around. Use Gas or hydro but you tell me after all these years of this bull crap no-one can figure it out?

Wife. Mom of 5. Believer. Love freedom. Homeschooling mom. #MAGA #KAG #fightback

So many of my friends are without power.

Mom 4 boys, 2 Army Vets. MI Grandma to 9 Wife 40 yrs GOD Family Country... I Truly miss the Good Old Days when life was Simple. less HATE

In response Jessica Turner to her Publication

hard to run generator if you don't have friend or family w Gas station so you can pump fuel out of underground tanks!!!
Done that before

(1) Show this thread