Here's a question that keeps plaguing me. Why did President Trump get involved with fast tracking vaccines?

Only people mentioned by @HopeAlways888 in this post can reply

Former DOJ voting rights analyst, small business owner, wife, mom, grandma. Trying to live my best life without interference.❤️USA

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Former DOJ voting rights analyst, small business owner, wife, mom, grandma. Trying to live my best life without interference.❤️USA

In response DHR American to her Publication

please please watch this. Very Simply why we dont want this vaccine. YOU are the human trials they never ran on this vaccine. It wasnt even tested on animals.

(1) Show this thread

also! what if all our military ... all of our Frontline Workers and Essential workers get vaccinated and die? then what ? the failures of the previous corona virus vaccines included death after a second exposure to the virus. They are trrying it out on people to find out.... THEY DONT KNOW. They make people believe its like any other vaccine thats been tested normally.. ad anyone who calls this out is an antivaxer!!!

I am asking myself the same question.. I am hoping the vaccine is a bunch of saline... because otherwise most of my family may die. in 7 generations of vaccines they have never been successful w a corona virus vaccine. I tried to tell them there were no animal or human trials... that THEY are agreeing to BE the trials. Legally NONE of these drug companies can be held accountable for the damage they may cause. Its a recipe for disaster. I pray for the safety of all who are taking this enormous risk.

Truth Stands Strong. Stand strong with Truth. #GodWins

ditto what Kit ssid. plus, exposure of total big pharma corruption

What was fresh is now rotten Long since gone but never forgotten

to place military where it will be needed most