Only people mentioned by @physics171 in this post can reply

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response Law & Physics to his Publication

Actually, I did.

I started digging into Schwarzenegger when he immigrated to the US with his movie deals.

Horrible actor, but he's got the right bloodlines.

Check into Sylvestor Stallone.

what the....?

Do you see Happy People in the image above? Before there was fake news there was fake history. Question Everything!

Did you know that the point of Nazism was to distract from the real evil of communism?
Talmudists were welcomed into Germany after having been expelled from over a 100 countries for being the evil scum that they are, and Germany was rewarded with Talmudist betrayal of Germany.
The Holohoax was established to intimidate people from criticising the Talmudist scum.

Do you see Happy People in the image above? Before there was fake news there was fake history. Question Everything!

In response slick roq to his Publication

The Old Testament Tribe of Judah, nicknamed, "Jews," were the last of the Messianic Hebrew House of Israel tribes to be scattered. Isaiah 11:12
Therefore, today, there is no such thing as a "Jew." I call them "Talmudists," but Revelations 2:9, 3:9 isn't as kind.

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response slick roq to his Publication

Thank you for posting that!

Indeed, the mathematics & the logistics of eliminating 6 million people would be astounding.

Never happened.

(2) Show this thread

Taken down in the gen flynn/powell purge!🇺🇸 Twatter still hates me ✌ Trump is my president!! I'm here for the children!💜

wtf man i am teady for hard truth at this point! thank u for sharing