Only people mentioned by @BludGeonT in this post can reply

In response 1776 Again to his Publication

I see no black except the boy

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

WTH.

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

wish there was a "fooked" button for these sick pedo's.

Forken scumbags!

Only followers of this user (@Hopeful1) can see their posts

A little ditty about Jack & Dian~A🩰🦢#soundoffreedom #familyiseverything #godwins #jfkjr #saveourchildren #trumpismypresident

A self taught artist, believe in a higher power, WWG1WGA, total Trump supporter, believe in love, light and peace for all.

In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication

Here in Australia and New Zealand we have our wonderful lady Karen Brewer exposing all the Freemasons and how everyone in our governments and place of power all come from Freemason schools or who their daddy's are. She is our hero down under. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbsakFzk_QbRN3UP-o5gyQQ

(1) Show this thread

the world needs vigilante s

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

omg, this is horrific, get them!!! Get them all!!!!

Q follower since March 2020 Twitter reject from uk WWG1WGA God save our planet 🌏

wtf

SCUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just a deplorable gal in Alaska. Praying that our repentance has allowed for God's grace upon the United States of America! #MAGA

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response AK_ Kiff to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

They are sick but we must be strong to stop this evil!

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..