Only people mentioned by @Warrior_for_Truth in this post can reply

I love God, my family, and my Country! Expelled from T 1/8/2021. Thankful VK got message out about this site!

In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication

was that London?

I follow back all Patriots. Expose the truth! Question everything. I trust God and God's plan. #JesusIsMySavior

In response Chris Miss to her Publication

Yes.

I follow back all Patriots. Expose the truth! Question everything. I trust God and God's plan. #JesusIsMySavior

In response Chris Miss to her Publication

Yes.

(2) Show this thread

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

Wow!!!

(1) Show this thread

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

It's so crazy what we were all sucked into. It amazes me what we see now.

#GodWON Trump=KingCyrus 5D Forgiveness Natural Healer Indepndent Minstr, Reiki Mstr. LMT. Poet. Writer. Light Being. I LOVE ALL! :> :)

Yep, predictive programming. All subconscious, like symbols on money.

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Look close, who’s in one of those beds?
😏

Pro God! Pro Family! Pro Life! Pro Trump! I'm trusting the plan! Banned from Twitter twice. On Truth Social @HollyAnn2022 #WWG1WGA ❤🇺🇸❤

In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication

WTF???

In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication

Wow!

(2) Show this thread