Heads up!!!
From RSBN re: Their Pro-Trump Celebration in West Palm Beach, FL on Presidentsโ€™ Day 2/15/21

https://twitter.com/RSBNetwork/status/1361375024465276933?s=20

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Awake since before 911, I am so excited to be alive during this great awakening! Everything is finally coming out!! USA Trump!

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

So exciting!! Love our President Trump!!

๐น๐’ข&๐’ž๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿฉต๐Ÿ’š ๐’ฒ๐’พ๐’ป๐‘’ ๐‘€๐’ถ๐“‚๐’ถ ๐’ฏ๐“‡๐“Š๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐’ฎ๐‘’๐‘’๐“€๐‘’๐“‡ ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ถ ๐“Œ๐‘œ๐“‡๐“๐’น ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐’น๐‘’๐“๐“Š๐“ˆ๐’พ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“ˆ, ๐’น๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“๐’พ๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰โœจโœจโœจ

he just drive by and the crowd went wild! 62,000
were watching the live feed.

๐น๐’ข&๐’ž๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿฉต๐Ÿ’š ๐’ฒ๐’พ๐’ป๐‘’ ๐‘€๐’ถ๐“‚๐’ถ ๐’ฏ๐“‡๐“Š๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐’ฎ๐‘’๐‘’๐“€๐‘’๐“‡ ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ถ ๐“Œ๐‘œ๐“‡๐“๐’น ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐’น๐‘’๐“๐“Š๐“ˆ๐’พ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“ˆ, ๐’น๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“๐’พ๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰โœจโœจโœจ

In response Calm Cali to her Publication

DROVE BY! Typos are not my friend! That's why it's written in my bio. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคช

It was awesome to see OUR PRESIDENT!

(1) Show this thread

he just drive by and the crowd went wild! 62,000
were watching the live feed.

Yeah, the RSBN's feed keeps cutting out bad. I can't find any live streams from anyone either on Facebook, but surely at least one normal human is covering this event I would think

Dan

thanks!

it keeps going in and out and im having panic attacks lol

In response John 54288418 to his Publication

Also, I can't dm right now....FYI :(

(1) Show this thread

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

It truly is amazing how much they dislike Trump. no surprise. They should be scared ๐Ÿ’ฉless!