Only people mentioned by @physics171 in this post can reply

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

In response Law & Physics to his Publication

💔💔💔

I BELIEVE IN GOD, FAMILY AND COUNTRY. LOVE YOU ALL. GOD BLESS

I wouldn't let them do it this way to start with, but I am not Catholic and never will be. This is horrendous...😪😪😪🙏🙏🙏🙏

Refuse to be intimidated by anyone. We are all Essential and our voices matter. Regardless of the fear many may have of hearing them.

Poor babes. And a spokesperson said the ritual will mot change. Ohhh... the ritual is changing you m-effers and the living, loving souls of this earths are changing it!

What fucking parent stands by and allows this to happen?

Fighting every SNOWFLAKE LIBTARD DEMONRAT PEDOPHILE, BABY KILLER until they're ALL GONE! WWG1WGA! GOD ALWAYS WINS!

SICK FUCKS!

God fearing Patriot who loves President Trump! And praying for him, the military, and our Country! No messages

arrest them!!!!

That is HORRIBLE!!! 😭😭😭

Retired RN, :) Grandmother, Healer, envisions a free Canada and a free earth.

... to be a successful soldier, you have to know history. GS Patton. 👍🏼🇺🇸🙏🏽

...😢🤯

Retired RN, :) Grandmother, Healer, envisions a free Canada and a free earth.

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

In response cindy CLP to her Publication

Oh yeah, slapping him should make him stop crying 🙄🙄😣

Fighting every SNOWFLAKE LIBTARD DEMONRAT PEDOPHILE, BABY KILLER until they're ALL GONE! WWG1WGA! GOD ALWAYS WINS!

In response cindy CLP to her Publication

Ohhhh that priest would be the one crying if he did that in front of me. OMG!

(2) Show this thread

AF 78-02 I will not lose my country-luv it or lv it! Never give up never surrender-PDJT #SaveOurChildren ! WHY WE FIGHT! same hdl GAB

Excluding any other good People/Catholics--The Catholic Church is a bunch of Pedo satanic Murdering Fucks! Change my mind...

❤🌎❤Fighting for God, Country, & our children's future. Globalists want you dead. 4 twitters, 5 Instagrams. God always wins. 🚫 Romamce DMs

In response Jim Cue to his Publication

damn sickos are done. 🤬

expose msm for all there propaganda do your own research and the truth is alway's there, the truth is the only way that we can get anywhere

In response Jim Cue to his Publication

Absolute filth pure evil

(4) Show this thread

Trump supporter, Patriot, wine lover, exercise fanatic, spin instructor, protector of daughter with a disability. From New England

I was raied catholic. Chose to join an evangelical church when I was about 16. Never understood why a prescious baby has to be christened. They have to sins to wash away as a baby. Also never trusted priests, we do not need a priest to confess to. We can speak directly to God. Catholicsm is such a racket.