In need of a prayer nudge. Mom fell and is in the hospital with bleeding in her frontal lobe. Please keep her in your thoughts. ❤️😢🙏❤️😢🙏❤️😢🙏❤️😢🙏❤️

Only people mentioned by @Sabrinagal in this post can reply

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication

Sending prayers for your mom to heal real soon..🙏.. 😔😔 hang in there..

Patriot from Louisiana. Learning about WWG1WGA

praying for her to be better

TrueQ Red White & Blue Patriot ! Love God, family & Patriots ! Support our Vets/Military Children lives matter Just love my America

🙏🙏🙏

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef🇺🇸🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😎

Awwww, both of you so beautiful, praying for your precious Mom and for grace and strength for you...dear Lord send angels to encamp round about to comfort and heal, in the mighty name of Yeshua, AMEN🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻😎

I stand with President Trump!! #JesusisLord #FightlikeFlynn

Praying ❤

I BELIEVE IN GOD, FAMILY AND COUNTRY. LOVE YOU ALL. GOD BLESS

Praying for her and you. May the Lord Jesus send you comfort and healing. Amen. Love and hugs sent your way.💞💓🙏🙏🙏

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

🙏🙏🙏

I stand in truth ..from Canada! I believed before believing was a thing 💜

prayers for your mom 🙏❤

#GOD #FAMILY #COUNTRY #PATRIOT #KAG #TRUTHSEEKER #Q #WWG1WGA Silenced by Twitter (@jstew4healthyliving) 🖕🏻Twitter 🇺🇸🇺🇸

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Tyranny fighter for life! God won!!!💯

In response J.. Stew to his Publication

😘

(1) Show this thread

🐸🍿⭐⭐⭐🌠🔥♈✝ Almost Time 🕰 Proud Anon Digital Soldier backing the BEST PRESIDENT EVER "TRUMP" He did it for us...😁✨🎇✨

❤️🙏

Tyranny fighter for life! God won!!!💯

In response michael griggs to his Publication

thank you!

(1) Show this thread