Use caution. I deleted my app... & won't be going back! AnonUp is where its at!! 💪🏼

Only people mentioned by @Misscovfefe in this post can reply

Take a look, he/she is already trying to get back in to p a r l e r and already looking for weakness in infrastructure https://mobile.twitter.com/donk_enby

And the group that has the terrabytes of data are STILL DOXXING on twitter to this day. Using GPS coordinates from photos. I have reported it to numerous places, including all the higher ups at Parler. NO RESPONSE. Nobody cares. This user on twitter donk enby, has created databases of personal information of anyone who posted a photo or video of any kind. Also signs they are working with eff bee eye. Even Bongino wouldn't respond.

Lives in WNC and work in Health Care since 1995. Very Proud Southern American Conservative! BTW President Donald J. Trump won!

I prefer Anonup.com . I found way too many posts on Twitter , where users were being tracked. I could not get logged in with VPN activated but when I deactivated and turn VPN off it logged right in, so that says alot for me. So I will be passing on Parler. If my VPN cannot protect me on Parler , I do not need it.

WWG1WGA twatter got me again, was "Pooky Steve"

In response Nathan TRUMPWON to his Publication

i do not trust Dan B at all.

(1) Show this thread

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

BE On THE LOOK OUT For This! Stuff!

#WWG1WGA #Trump 2020 #Maga #Qanon #17 #PainComing #SaveTheChildren #deplorable #patriot #kek #The storm God Controls The Climate

I WONT BE GOING BACK
This is home now

I tried it and still nothing.

Stand for the 🇺🇸 | Kneel at the ✝️ | Trust the plan 🐸

In response Susie Que to her Publication

Just had someone else try too & nothing.

In response Susie Que to her Publication

I tried to see if i could delete my,prior profile nothing either

(2) Show this thread