Only people mentioned by @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior in this post can reply

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

My gran told me I was a "walker" when I was just 6. She said I was supposed to be here to teach people how to do things "when the world goes upside down."

LOL

Spinning, weaving, canning, gardening, animal husbandry, cheese-making, wine-making, brewing, making of herbal medicines, how to cut & cure your own meat, knitting/crochet, how to cook on a wood stove, how to dye cloth with natural plants, how to make bread from acorns, how to make mats & baskets from cattails & natural plants...

and so much MORE!

I grew up spending my summers at my grandma's on the farm. The only things she needed from town was sugar,flour, salt and pepper. She had chickens therefore eggs and meat. Cows therefore milk, cream and butter and meat. Hogs therefore meat! Huge garden...potatoes, carrots, peas, beans and sweet corn....fresh and canned for the winter months. Cabbage, tomatoes, lettuce, radishes onions, turnips. Stawberries therefore homemade strawberry jam🥰. Cherry trees, apple trees, peach trees, canned it all, nothing like fresh pie at grandmas. Needless to say we had wonderful meals....God Bless Grandma🥰🥰

Heard about this site from Santasurfing. I am a Clothing Designer & Fit Officianado:. Going on deep dives, hitting head Rabbit Holes.

Different day and age. I grow my own microgreens, Hydroponics and garden. Its fine if one is a vegetarian. Growing ones own food is not going to pay the rent, utilities or transportation bills though.

Formerly known as "food". Now referred to as "organic".

China Is In The Process Of Creating The Perfect Communist...

View this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRkTjOC_4SA

Which makes me richer than rich (with knowledge). Thankful every day I was raised by my gparents and taught to grow my food, hunt for my food, barter with neighbors to survive.

God Bless the United States for America; Donald J Trump is my President (for which I am deeply grateful) and Jesus is Lord! GOD WINS

And the Cabal took that ability away from us.

Even worse, we allowed them to do it.

Like a frog in slowly heating water......

In response ice mtn to her Publication

you are right on Patriot 👌

(1) Show this thread