Woman pulls apart a Covid test and finds out its full of nano particles.

This is what they stick into our brains when they do the nasal cavity test. They’re sticking metal nano particles into our brains. Share this widely please! Don’t let your loved ones get this test. They’ve been created to destroy our bodies and minds. This is no “test”. It’s a bio weapon!!!

Only people mentioned by @BATES1 in this post can reply

Knowing who really we are🙏✨ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. 🌎💞☯️💞◯=♾☺️   Armor of Source Almighty🙏✨

In response PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 to his Publication

They did to the "slaves".

Look at the skull...
RH- : homo capensis-illumimati Bluebloodline Baal worshippers
(Cain's and Qidar blood lineage, Sumer)

to Our RH+ homo sapiens?

SINGLE FATHER OF A NINE YR OLD BOY TRYING TO KEEP HIS WORLD SAFE

ALL PLANNED OUT

Mom 4 boys, 2 Army Vets. MI Grandma to 9 Wife 40 yrs GOD Family Country... I Truly miss the Good Old Days when life was Simple. less HATE

In response JEREMOS KRAKEN to his Publication

Is it not ver interesting that Sir Gates does not use his OWN scans & report his Gene sequence.
Or does he?

I BELIEVE IN GOD, FAMILY AND COUNTRY. LOVE YOU ALL. GOD BLESS

In response JEREMOS KRAKEN to his Publication

Oh Dear Lord. These things are totally insane.... EVIL TO THE ULT.... DEAR LORD PLEASE DON'T LET MORE PEOPLE GET THESE VAXS.... AMEN, 😪😪😪🙏🙏🙏🙏

(2) Show this thread

Compassionate for truth, support the constitution of the United States - God is my salvation and rock love - we must stand in strength

if you are saying this where are you getting your information - this makes me concerned as my family is making them get this test or they have to stay home from work for 2 weeks 🤬🤬

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY!
from every angle: tests, vaxs, masks

Truth matters be prepared is my motto I ask a lot of questions I’m a conservative Christian praying we live through the demon days ahead

omg i agree with you im wondering if any accidents of breaking the brain barrier with qtip is happening will it kill you by allowing bacteria in whats on the qtip scares the hell out of me if even a fiber of the qtip is left behind do you die even more so if they breach the blood brain barrier

In response Pinky Betts to his Publication

they don't care ,,we are fodder
to them ,,Resist at all cost dont fear ,keep your vibration high, White Hats in control, knowledge is everything,Resist media ,its ALL lies, truth is with us ,look inward find your own truths, once you innerstand you wont be afraid, these people are sick but ,,God Wins, We win.

(1) Show this thread

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

That is EXACTLY what they are doing.

"23 & Me" having gone out of style, along with Ancestry.com... (I guess some folks are waking up at last!)...

They are searching for folks with Rh-negative blood so they can continue their bloodlines!

I realized this back in the 1990s.

GOD FIRST! Married & mother of 2 girls. WWG1WGA!!!!

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

I did ancestry but through research. Never sent in a swab. I did, however, send in a swab many years ago to become a bone marrow donor

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

I have Rh- why would they want to continue this? I'm confused and just now learning all the fuckery they are up to.

(2) Show this thread