Only people mentioned by @Divinedirtclod in this post can reply

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

Happily, I've already taken that stuff on & off for 40 years for my guts. Always works a treat.

Did you know? It is also EXTREMELY EFFECTIVE in cases of pancreatic cancer!

Perhaps just ONE of the reasons they don't want people knowing much about it.

If you travel, you already know that 1/2 the world takes HCQ on a routine basis... 2 tabs per week in malaria- & dengue-prone areas.

Our own military has been providing the results of testing never done for decades! Every GI in VietNam took it.

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

(1) Show this thread

Righteousness 1Peter 4:12-13 The same yesterday, today and forever Hebrews 13:8 For mine eyes have seen thy salvation Luke 2:30

I love this meme except for Kermie drinking Lipton...#GMOfrog

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Jessica King-Stringer to her Publication

He's a muppet, what do you expect?🤣🤣🤣

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Leslie1222) can see their posts

In response Leslie Rodriguez to her Publication

👊

(1) Show this thread