To think that as a little girl, and as an adult, every single night I would look back to the skies and yearn to reconnect with this tiny little fingerprint smudge in the sky and desperately want to go there.

As a small child I would tell my Mum that's where I am from.

And all I ever wanted was to go back home where I belonged.

And I think I'm going to get my wish. I'm being shown this is not that far away - God listens.

I think that every living soul who is awakened to what is happening right now, is descendant from this region of the Galaxy and is here to help humanity, and I

Only people mentioned by @Shekhinah in this post can reply

AnonPatriot here to share and gather intel. Follow me and I’ll follow you.

In response P.J. Shekhinah to her Publication

i have always known this is not my home. Come Lord come!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

👉 find me here! https://linktr.ee/petahjane

In response P.J. Shekhinah to her Publication

seriously cannot wait to see how this ends!!