Only people mentioned by @GirlMamaQ in this post can reply

Question everything! Expand love and remember to smile and laugh! In twitland @Iamhone15248095 (previously twitter.com/iammiele)

In response Girl Mama to her Publication

https://poweroutage.us/ is a good place to look...

Portland and surrounding areas without power as well...PGE says no eta on when it will be back up.

I love Jesus, Family, and the USA 🇺🇸 Together we win 🙏🏼🐸

In response Katinthe Hat to her Publication

Thanks for that update :)

(1) Show this thread

I live in the Austin area. We were advised we could get rolling blackouts due to the high use of electricity (heating set above 68; appliances; etc). Never lost power, thank goodness! We are supposed to have rolling blackouts today.

rolling blackouts - precautionary due to winter weather (6+ inches of snow and neg. temps. We were told this would happen yesterday.... dark winter I guess.... brrrrrrrr

Only followers of this user (@imat) can see their posts

I love Jesus, Family, and the USA 🇺🇸 Together we win 🙏🏼🐸

In response imat 2021 to her Publication

It seems some of it is them intentionally shutting it off saying the power grid cant handle the amount of electricity being used? Its a huge winter storm tho so why would you shut off peoples heat source? makes zero sense

(1) Show this thread

they said 45 minute rolling blackouts. power has been off for 6 hours in lago vista texas

... to be a successful soldier, you have to know history. GS Patton. 👍🏼🇺🇸🙏🏽

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫

We are out in Louisiana!