Only people mentioned by @MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply

wego.social/DownScale | https://truthsocial.com/@downscale

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

Sure am sick of the lunatic sheep that watch CNN pretending that they know better. They need a big kick of reality right in ass.

suspended off twatter for posting trump stuff, army vet, worked 30 yrs with nothing to show for it, started a small laser business, wwg1wga

i am so ready for it to be done, short on paitience really short on money first time in many years i actually only have 100 bucks to make it to the next paycheck, yes istill have full time job, lucky me i guess but unemployment almost pays better haha, at least i am used to starting over, stay safe everyone, dont do anything dumb (yet)-- prayers

Just a Patriot who loves my country, and above all, wants to see the children safe and for all of the Cabal to be put where they belong!

And in the meantime, how many people will die because they cant afford $600 for INSULIN??

#Patriot #WWG1WGA #Anon #MAGA #Trump train #Trust the plan

Enough is enough. It is time for pain. Now or never!

They tried to bury us, [They] didn’t know we were seeds

Hoping my successfully indoctrinated, 30-something kiddos, and my grandchildren dont get the vax while we wait. 😬
My kiddos are going to need the Coldwater- in-face strategy, unfortunately.

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

I can't even begin to imagine how he managed to get them to act the way they do. It's hilarious knowing.

How bloody long is it going to take.? The rest will NEVER wake up. Gettimg ridiculous