https://youtu.be/BQHyqi0fARo

HERES THE FULL INTERVIEW WITH BIDEN
CLEARLY SHOWING HIS MASK & NECKLINE LOL
TOTALLY NOT PHOTOSHOPPED
PASS AROUND PLEASE
THIS IS AMMUNITION TO WAKE UP THE MASSES

Only people mentioned by @MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply

Truth speaking requires strength and discernment. You've lost your edge when name calling and insults enter the conversation.

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

The light source is at eye level to their right. Their collars are blocking it and that's why it looks as though their is a definite line. It really is just a shadow of their collars. Good to be checking ot out though.

Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ President Trump ❀️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way πŸ™ I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

In response Data Gramma to her Publication

we were told yesterday from a reliable source to watch bidan's latex mask today/this week
whoever is playing him wears a mask

(1) Show this thread

Sometimes knowing is the hardest part...but it keeps you one step ahead of the enemy.

πŸ˜‚Someone did a really bad job not matching the skin tones

Anthro/Archaeologist, Med Lab Tech. Search for truth, justice, freedom, love life and I am thankful every day, Love to all.

😁To me it looks like they just planted his head or photoshopped his head onto someone elses body LOL

Georgia election was the last straw. It was then that I knew without a shadow of a doubt that the whole fucking system was bullshit.

As much as I think that that is not the real Biden, I don't think they would screw up a mask that bad. He clearly looks different than 5 years ago. He could have had radical plastic surgery and/or he really is a body double and their excuse for his differing appearance is plastic surgery. Either way, his mannerisms and vocal inflections are different, his handwriting has changed, and he really pops up out of chairs and jogs like a 50 year old, not an 80 year old. It could be a mask, I just don't think they'd screw it up so bad for a close-up interview.

In response Eric Larson to his Publication

The interviewer has a shadow line above his collar, too. I don't think this is as bad as people are making it.

(1) Show this thread

Wake up the Masses? Instead of grasping at straws about his mask slipping, actually just listen to the absolute manure coming out of his mouth. That should be what wakes people up. Not the damn shadow line from his collar.

Retired Clinical Laboratory Scientist, Medical Laboratory Technician. No mask, no job. Go figure. WWG!WGA! πŸ˜‰πŸŒ΄ Purged w/Trump.

πŸ˜‚πŸŒ΄πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ If that doesn't wake them nothing will.