Got a calling from God the Father... "SERVE GOD AND THOSE HE LOVES." I hope to always heed that. Happily married to a Marine Veteran.

I trust the plan, some days are a struggle! Excited to be FOLLOWED BY VINCENT KENNEDY! Jesus saved me. In a relationship so not looking!

In response SJ. Rocks to her Publication

Thanks dear; glad you are here with us!

Wouldn't be anywhere else at this time. Twitter keeps suspending me without cause.

In response Linda Smith to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @SaraJaneRocks in this post can reply

I trust the plan, some days are a struggle! Excited to be FOLLOWED BY VINCENT KENNEDY! Jesus saved me. In a relationship so not looking!

They have suspended me also but in a weird way. They sent me an e-mail saying I was suspended permanently and I should not try to open a new account or they would suspend that too! (nice folks) I can still see posts over there but I can't comment or like or anything else. FB are just being their using a s s e s.

Definitions are not fluid; they are fixed. Life is life and death is death, worship one or the other and plan accordingly.

It is their loss. Twitter has to keep the sheep in the dark or they will see the slaughterhouse