#TRUMP2020 #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN #MAGA NothingCanStopWhatIsComing

In response Patric de Nooijer to his Publication

All that is required is INFORMED CONSENT

....and how do you define "informed consent"?

In response Don Q Public to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Trader_Kev in this post can reply

In response ... ... to his Publication

You have to understand the people will not be denied. They will lie cheat and steal to get this shot. I am the walmart pharmacist and I tell them I will not get the shot. But I must give it if they want it as a condition of employment. If they insist on doing themselves in I can't stop them

“Guillain-Barré syndrome; Acute disseminated encephalomyelitis; Transverse myelitis; Encephalitis/myelitis/encephalomyelitis/ meningoencephalitis/meningitis/ encepholapathy; Convulsions/seizures; Stroke; Narcolepsy and cataplexy; Anaphylaxis; Acute myocardial infarction; Myocarditis/pericarditis; Autoimmune disease; Deaths; Pregnancy and birth outcomes; Other acute demyelinating diseases; Non-anaphylactic allergic reactions; Thrombocytopenia; Disseminated intravascular coagulation; Venous thromboembolism; Arthritis and arthralgia/joint pain; among others

Be advised, adverse effects from the covid vaccine are 50% higher than with the flu vaccine. If you have ANY allergies you may experience an anaphylatic reaction. So, if you get your vaccine at your local Walmart that means you will be lying on the concrete floor with an epipen in your leg and the pharmacist doing cpr on you in front of the other shoppers with your breakfast all over your face. At best, plan on some broken ribs if you survive. For those of you that mock this woman, PLEASE, take the shot.

Love and Peace to all my brothers and sisters of the world.

do no harm.....breaking this rule must be dealt with severe penalty for all nurses/doctors.

So if I refuse to give you the covid shot and I lose my job, who will give you your diabetic meds?

(1) Show this thread