Professor Dolores Cahill took 1500 positive test samples from volunteers and had them properly analysed, every single one of them had A or B type flu, not a single 'Covid' case found, that's how much we're being had.

Only people mentioned by @truthteller in this post can reply

Starseed, Converted: 17 Sivan 5730 Humanitarian, Save & Protect Our Children, World Peace, WWG1WGA

In response audrey cooke to her Publication

Source?.....Link? Please

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

Love those who risk it all! For they are the light bringers!

shes going to be on panarama on bbc tonite at 9 uk time...its all aboit vaccination disinformation....in other words the truth! should be very good!...

They tried to bury us, [They] didn’t know we were seeds

I got tested in February of 2019-The Rona was just on 'the scene'-no specific testing for it had come out yet..
I tested positive for CoronaVirus A.

In response Kairos Lion to her Publication

How does this still need explanation over a year into this?

Coronavirus is a classification. There are many coronaviruses, and there have have been for a long time. The name is not novel. The specific virus that is spreading now is called SARS-CoV-2, but it gets generalized to coronavirus because mutual understanding is that we're talking about the one that is currently causing a pandemic.

When people say egg they mean chicken egg. Doesn't mean that is the only type it can refer to.

When people say coronavirus now, they mean SARS-CoV-2. Doesn't mean that's all it can refer to.

(1) Show this thread

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

Do you have a link to the source document?