#wwg1wga
#MAGA
#TheGreatAwakening
#GodWins
#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming
#thestormisuponus

Let's not forget Paul Walker was set to expose the Clintons for illegally drugging Haitians through food and medical supplies right before he died

https://boxden.com/showthread.php?t=2498531

Only people mentioned by @Pepeperfume in this post can reply

Truth seeker, tin-foil hat wearer, meme war veteran, friend of Pepe!

In response Debra Qualmann to her Publication

And Paul walker is part of the Walker-Bush clan.

Previously on Twitter @PeaceBabyPeace. #Patriot #wwg1wga #MAGA #Trump #SaveTheChildren

I have thought for some time he is still alive and helping with the movement. I sure hope so, he always seemed like a genuine nice guy.

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

Glad to see this brought up People need to see all the fallin heros!

calif native, navy brat, Weldon Calif resident, love our Potus, Donald Trump

first off i believe he is still alive. his energy does not show he is dead. i am sure he knew he would try to be killed and anyone who comes close to the CF knows they somehow need to protect themselves. second: STOP LIATENING TO CHARLIE WARD. HE HAS FILLED HIS POCKETS BY THIS WHOLE THING, isnt even an american citizen and his energy reads like he is a fraud

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

This link is blocking us do you have another?

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Murder, it's all over its face...

Wow..I did not know this!

#1776,#NCSWIC, #GodWins, #trump, #wwg1wga,#MAGA, #TheGreatAwakening, ,#electionfraud, #saveourchildren, #BidensBoarderBloodbath

Someone said they started here on us poisoning or contaminating our food and started on the frozen food's. DOnt know if true. Maybe ask Charlie Ward.