#PresidentTrump2021
Happy Presidents' Day to the Best President we have ever had!

Only people mentioned by @Jimbo0566 in this post can reply

Mother, daughter, sister and wife. Live in Arizona, Canadian born. Live the USA and DJT is my President!!!

In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication

Happy Presidents Day Mr. Trump! god Bless you and your Family! thank you for your service and love of the People and the USA.

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

THEY ARE SCARED 💩LESS OF HIM! they will not stop him.

God Bless the United States for America; Donald J Trump is my President (for which I am deeply grateful) and Jesus is Lord! GOD WINS

Tried to share your good wishes to President Trump on Twitter. This was their response:

Red Pilled For 30+ years.🐸 Exposing Govt Corruption, Fraud & The NWO. Truth Seeker✨USAF Veteran✈️ #GodWins🕊️ #SaveAmerica 🇺🇸 🦅#Agenda47

In response ice mtn to her Publication

Wow, it's a sad day for America when you are blocked from sharing a pic of our President Trump. This non-sense has got to stop, when will it end?

(1) Show this thread

Do you see Happy People in the image above? Before there was fake news there was fake history. Question Everything!

Faith does not eliminate questions, but Faith knows where He wants you to go. Christian Prayer Warrior, Patriot, Truth & Freedom Fighter.

Happy Presidents Day to the People's President, Donald J. Trump!

Happy President day to the Best President the world has ever seen love him so much🧡❤️💛

👉 find me here! https://linktr.ee/petahjane

Happy President's Day = 225 = 9 (Beginnings and Endings)
(and its a direct match)

225 = who is Jesus Christ
225 = you made your choices
225 = The True Name of Lucifer
225 = Happy President's Day
225 = Yeshua has aleady won
225 = Mary Magdalene in the flesh
225 = How do I make you believe
225 = Jesus Walks the Earth
225 = Your True Colours

Here Here! Not sure why you included the most prolific gun banner since FDR in the lower left. 1986 "Firearms owners protection act". Funny how the title is always the opposite of what it says.

Woman of God, believe in common sense, love the USA, and also PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!

Thank you President Trump! We love you and miss you

I believe in God, country, & stengthening our frequency and inner light. Unwaivering in faith, love my fellow Patriots I'M ALL IN! #wwg1wga

God bless you, President Trump! You are so loved.💞

A True Patriot. God, Family & Country. Mother, Wife, Daughter. We stand for the American Flag.

Happy Presidents' Day!!! Donald J. Trump !!!!

Defender of FREEDOM. We are entering A BRAVE NEW WORLD. Yes, there will be labor pains.

In response Patti Asberry to her Publication
(1) Show this thread