( Certain parts Visually Graffic ) ART is The DECOY

UNBELIEVABLE METHODS OF CHILD TRAFFICING

BY GOVERNMENT'S ELETE *** TRICKERY EXPOSED ***

https://www.bitchute.com/video/ppV7axR2ccET/

ELITE HUMAN TRAFFICKING [VOL.2] - ART IN EMBASSIES

pass it on / RP / re post

Thank Q

IF YOU WERE NOT KNOWING BEFORE / U WILL BE NOW 4 SURE

Out Of Shadows, Fall Cabal, Pizzagate, Child Abuse, Hollyweird, Slavery, Human Trafficking..

https://docs.google.com/document/d/10rhS0nPTBclitG3PJB20ei0Rbr05WzeOsjjYz1-zo2A/mobilebasic

che

Only people mentioned by @PeterHorne6 in this post can reply

I’m a proud Christian,husband,father of 2,and trump is my president and I love my PATRIQT family

In response Peter R Horne to his Publication

ready for impact

Crickey KeKz, TwaTTeRed x12 got fairly ridiculous, glad you're all here doin good. As1WeRideStorms. As1WeAreAll. Romans 12:2. Aroha nui.

In response William Cherry to his Publication

Avalanche warning ~ brace.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

KeK
πŸ”₯πŸΈπŸ’£πŸΈπŸ”₯

(1) Show this thread

Ready? I already went through two pair of combat boots, 500 MRE's and 50 friends. I would say I am tired of waiting. So many dates have gone by, back up your computer files the crash is coming but nothing ever came except bad weather. Give me another 30 days came and went unless you start counting today. The goal post keeps moving and March 4th now looks like April 1. Trust the plan/plans OK I'll wait but I can't speak for everyone following Q.

Bad optics boys, bad optics.

In response Michael Catino to his Publication

i get it completely!

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@imat) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@Leslie1222) can see their posts

Ready in Australia

#5 account just nuked. twtter can kiss my a*s #TheMoreYouKnow #OwnYourHealth #Fluoride #Mercury #Additives

Thank you for the alerts. It allows me to share comfortabley on LinkedIn to increase the world's discomfort.