Feb 15, 2019 5:24:11 AM EST
Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 88d3f6 No. 5185619
Feb 15, 2019 5:18:59 AM EST
Anonymous ID: 877d30 No. 5185578
>>5185527 (lb)
I dont think anyone is surprised, got to be the bottom of the pit to harm another human being the way they do. Hang 'em high.
>>5185578
https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/430023-senate-passes-bill-to-make-lynching-a-federal-crime?amp
In the past, what was the punishment re: a TRAITOR?
Coincidence?
Q

Only people mentioned by @Jimbo0566 in this post can reply

Of Course, Lynching is a Crime...but Hanging as a Punishment for PROVEN TREASON or CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY is NOT!

Here for Truth...Twitter suspension survivor. I love my family, my country, my President. Wehaveacountrytosave!

I mean..they just make it SO OBVIOUS..it's unreal. What are you guys so scared of...? Hmmm....

A Father, A Son, A Patriot! WWG1WGA. America is Changing. Patriots in control.

No biggie, you'll get the firing squad then.

When was this publised?! It refers to Harris as a Senator, not VP! I assume it's from prior to Jan 20th??

Red pilled since the 80's - Been waiting for this a long time! - Biblical!

They's be afraid!!! Afraid to walk the streets. Public Humiliation. There's other ways to die publicly! What is the actual definition, according to the constitution, of a lynching? As long as it doesn't include electric chair, or public hanging or lethal injection!

There is always the electric chair.

Standing on a Bridge. Speaking Truths. Being God's messenger. Hopefully changing a narrative or two.

Firing Squad will do just fine....

Red Pilled For 30+ years.🐸 Exposing Govt Corruption, Fraud & The NWO. Truth Seeker✨USAF Veteran✈️ #GodWins🕊️ #SaveAmerica 🇺🇸 🦅#Agenda47

In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication

Or perhaps this... 🤔

Feb 09, 2018 9:17:44 PM EST
Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: f81874 No. 320057
[Next week]
[Next week]
[Next week]
SUICIDE weekend?
Q

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, Mom, Animal Lover, Free Spirit,

Sounds Like CamelToe is a bit worried about something. Eh?

Retired professional driver, former carpenter and US Navy vet. I love all God's creatures and I'm saved by the blood of Jesus, my savior!

So that's why they took the gallows down!!

Red pilled since the 80's - Been waiting for this a long time! - Biblical!

In response Bradley Thornton to his Publication

Dam, is hanging considered lynching? what about Electric chair, lethal injection, firing squad? What is allowed in that juristiction? If they are tried in Military DC what are the rules? (so many questions!! 😵 )

(1) Show this thread