A reminder to all the digital red pilled soldiers. Our goal is to encourage one another AND to wake up the masses. Don't forget the 2nd goal. We have a lot of red pillers here. That's awesome. Go out there into the world and wake some blue pilled sheep. There's tons on Gab and telegram. Get out of your comfort zone.Then come back to regroup. God woke you up for a reason today. Don't forget it.

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Just be careful, only mentioning Trump got me literally disiplinary action (even when asked and I only replied). The Blue pilled corporations are on a war path. They even want - counceling - it is bad. Here is the funny part, I am X Military and this is an issue.

Yep, that is a problem for some of us veterans. We do need the employment, but employers have now tied mandatory mask wearing to our conditions of employment. Furthermore, as you are saying, raising the issues of Trump and Bidan can get you in hot water, and the excuse will be something along the lines of "That isn't work related" or "We don't find political discussions appropriate at work (even if they are guilty of spreading Dem propaganda themselves).

Tread lightly, but use good judgement and discernment on who you do speak with. Otherwise, use "generic" openings to engage discussion IMO

In response Haze Grey to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Borescoped in this post can reply

In response Borescoped ... to his Publication

What I have complaints about is that I am scary since I am a Veteran - I will not go into too much detail but I will say this - the woke discrimination is coming hard from the crazed facist woke. They literally think they can get in your face and start running their mouth - and hated that I said you are the exact type of facist we have been to war against. So just be careful as the crazed left are picking fights. Keep your cell phone with a voice recorder on as things unfold.

These Things We Do, That Others May Live. gab.com/@Borescoped

In response Haze Grey to his Publication

Personally, I'd start looking for another place of work. You served my friend, that makes us brothers. No need to suffer needlessly. Find a new job, and then once it's secured, drop truth bombs like a flight of B-52's on your way out.

Also, you could always go the route of toxic work environment if you really wanted to stick it to them. Sounds like you didn't instigate the situation. Just a thought.

Good luck!

(1) Show this thread