A reminder to all the digital red pilled soldiers. Our goal is to encourage one another AND to wake up the masses. Don't forget the 2nd goal. We have a lot of red pillers here. That's awesome. Go out there into the world and wake some blue pilled sheep. There's tons on Gab and telegram. Get out of your comfort zone.Then come back to regroup. God woke you up for a reason today. Don't forget it.

i tried for a long time- all censored- - kinda feel like Noah now walking up the ramp on the ark- however im creating an aggregator of Redpill content creator websites - that i think will crossover the AI nonsense - so πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ...

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @eelliott001 in this post can reply

These Things We Do, That Others May Live. gab.com/@Borescoped

In response Erica Swenson Elliott to her Publication

Couple of options: if you feel the person worth the effort (or if you like the phrase "if the juice is worth the squeeze"), try re-engaging them with with a softer touch, easy to swallow red pills. Then, let those simmer for a ling time before slowly turning up the heat.

However, you can't save them all, even with the best of your intentions. Sometimes you even need a tactical retreat as opposed to a strategic defeat. Flank hard!

I got a lot to say! You can interact with my blog, see my books and art.

In response Borescoped ... to his Publication

agreed fellow digital warrior! i am publishing a bread crumb novel that goes live next week- very happy about it-and got my sweetheart over to gab today from FB - its a FT job aint it? :) keep the faith!

(1) Show this thread