Watch the water! After, Watch the Swamp Rats and all the evidence that gets flushed out when they finally drain this satanic cesspool of child torture underneath the (Never part of America) Nations capital!
We have now moved The Capital to Palm Beach, Mar-A-Lago Resort! DC was the definition of Evil! Let it be flushed out, and closed off forever!
(Soverign cities/country- Vatican, London, Washington D.C. The Three top Pillars of World Evil/Child Torture/Child Rape/Child murder/Child Harvesting/ S.R.A.-Satanic Ritual Abuse)
#SaveOurChildren
#darktolight
#GodWins
🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺
🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

Only people mentioned by @RiseAgain17 in this post can reply

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

In response Tom Carr to his Publication

Divert the Potomac and Wash it all away

https://youtu.be/P_eBkVDv1zE

Jesus Christ is Salvation God bless our President, John-John, Gen Flynn our Military SAVE OUR CHILDREN Gratitude for our HEROES OF HUMANITY

Add cement, May the demons burn in the abyss eternally and their symbolism too

if DUMBS are around the world that would take soo much time to evacuate and save the childrens. GOD BLESS US MILITARY 🕉️🙏🏽 World peace

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

That's great news. Is that in Broward County though? I hear that's quite a swamp too.

Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!🏆 A Patriot 🦅🇺🇸 Leader in #5D 🌎☮️ 🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

There is an entire underground world, im sure there must be in Broward, many of the systems are underwater as well. This is showing the extent of the DC ones for child trafficking and child harvesting

(1) Show this thread

Pro-Life Christian. Intercessor. Evangelist. Artist. Marine Corps Veteran.

BRILLIANT