Just exposing the cover of the Lion King can get you this. Yeah they are that in the dark. Mockingbird media has had it's grip for decades. People are ready. Forget politics for a day. Just share the truth. Be amazed.

Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

I'm a patriot. I am here to learn & share the truth. I am looking forward to President Trumps return & the Great Awakening.

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

I've been aware about Disney for years. I'll look forward to when msm goes down and the truth comes out. I've shared things that many still don't believe....but planted a seed in them. There is just so much stuff. I actually had to write a list just to stay focused and share everything I know. My mother was shocked but she is ok now. When I first discovered things I cried for months. Now I just feel numb. I want the truth out. The world needs to know. It might bring riots...but it will also bring people together. I also heard there is more to this world than we realize. Bring it on.

what things?? im so lost haha. what is on the cover of lion king?

(1) Show this thread

i have never seen the movie, disney makes movies so tragic for kids (and adults)! anything to do with animals dying i wont watch!

Patriot Defending & Uniting Humanity to Create the World our Children Deserve #WWG1WGA #GodWins

Pure evil to envelope our children.

I Drive and I Know things...

Keep up the Great work that You Do GE... You helped Me see "All 4 Movies".

I never usually respond on threads....I've been watching many sites for the past 14 years. I mainly research..pray..think...However, I want to express that all digital soldiers releasing info have incredible patience with the sleepers. It's hard enough to wake up my 4 Gen family. With all my might....I've barely cracked the egg. I can't imagine a thread of thousands. Thank you for being God's messenger and reminding me to never give up.

What is happenng? Can someone explain please?

🙏🏻Christ Following 👑Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist 🇺🇸Trump Supporter 🐸 Creek walker👩🏻‍🦳 Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

In response Henry Specter to his Publication

Disney is a hell hole of pedophiles.

(1) Show this thread

The cover of the Little Mermaid has a penis on the castle

Christian, Mother, Southern California conservative #MAGA #KAG

🤢🤮🤬👹

These Things We Do, That Others May Live. gab.com/@Borescoped

These Things We Do, That Others May Live. gab.com/@Borescoped

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

Not here to be popular, but my 19 I lost is driving my nuts. I f you get it, own it & share.
https://anonup.com/thread/1541664

We deleted Disney + after seeing this. They flaunt their sick ways to the world. The original lilo hides in a dryer, the Disney + they changed it to her hiding in a pizza box. My child pointed it out and asked why she is hiding in a pizza box!!! My jaw dropped https://youtu.be/j1FEj5XLTLM

In response Christina Kim to her Publication

i was wondering how many have been "remastered" from the vault.... sick f*cks!!

(1) Show this thread

Christian Patriot seeker of truth and justice #savethechildren

we forget sometimes how many are still asleep 😔

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Honestly, first time I have seen that one myself!

What are we suppose to be seeing?

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

In response Melanie Rieger to her Publication

Think female.

Standing strong 4 God, family & country. Been there; done that. Failed. Got up. Tried again. Kept working. Living the solution. U can 2.

In response Melanie Rieger to her Publication
(3) Show this thread