Nana's daily reminder that the ONLY reason you are still breathing air and are not waiting in a fema camp to be executed is because of God's hand on this man right here.
Orig. Q-JFK
& his son JFKJr right now is destroying the fookn entire cabal's empire of evil that tired to assassinate his father even if it means bringing down the whole corrupt govt to do it.

God is real!
Angels are real!
Please pray out loud each day and ask God to restore your internal connection to him.

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Crickey KeKz, TwaTTeRed x12 got fairly ridiculous, glad you're all here doin good. As1WeRideStorms. As1WeAreAll. Romans 12:2. Aroha nui.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Love ya words Nana,,, I don't gotta Nana no more. Might nab you as that.
Prayers up.
Vibes up.
#WeWin
#GodWins
As One We Are In All,
In All We Are As One.
As One We Are.

Aroha nui.
Amine.
🧡

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Headless17 4.45/19th to his Publication

Thats what I am here for! Love this pic too!

(1) Show this thread

This morning I woke up a little earlier than usual, so prayed for light to be shown on the truth. Have been a little frustrated by how long it's taking people to wake up. Fell back asleep for a few minutes and dreamt I was at the checkout counter at a store, the woman behind the counter told me the total was 13.99
Me; 13.99
checkout woman; Yep, 13.99 ... 13.99.

I woke up puzzled about 1399 until I checked out Q's drop 1399.
https://qagg.news/siteimages/postimage1399.jpg

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Pink Totter to her Publication

Dreams are important

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

In response Pink Totter to her Publication

wowza

(2) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@POJO) can see their posts

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Damn, Nana, let go of my ear.... I got it, I heard you the first time....You all better listen to Nana she spits TRUTH.... /runs and hides from Nana!.....but feens her banana bread..../ducks...

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

smiles

(1) Show this thread