Only people mentioned by @KBKRAKEN in this post can reply

In response True Patriot to his Publication

There is a bloke here in Australia who is predicting the weather using the knoledge passed on by a fellow called Gann. He is really sticking it to the climate change people about there lies and the BS data they are pushing. He predicted last week you guys were in for a really cold blast. You are in for another one in the next couple of days. Records are being broken all over Europe and Russia. He called the weather people about El Ninia or what ever it is. He says they will be correct in another years. He is saying we are going into a mini ice age that will last till 2080 .

In response RGusman Gusman4 to his Publication

Correct in another 100 years . Bags our weather BOM and such because we spend 1 billion dollars for totally incorrect information and he can do it with a $20 calculator with no university degree.

(1) Show this thread

God Bless the United States for America; Donald J Trump is my President (for which I am deeply grateful) and Jesus is Lord! GOD WINS

Does the Cabal have HAARP going again?

I'm totally making some tomorrow!!!! yummy!!!!! 🍛🍛

I’m basically a newcomer I have been doing this since May but I got exiled fromTwit so many times you would have thought I was a big threat

except Florida we are warm all other states freezing

Navy Vet - 30 Years Served - #Patriot - Conservative stuck in CA - Booted 5th time from Twatter. Lost 15K beautiful Patriots! #XRP

In response Ziggy One to her Publication

Yep, a friend posted a pic today in Florida (Orlando) 82 at the pool!

(1) Show this thread

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫

No its not a false flag, we are freezing our asses off down here 🤣🤣🤣

Navy Vet - 30 Years Served - #Patriot - Conservative stuck in CA - Booted 5th time from Twatter. Lost 15K beautiful Patriots! #XRP

In response LSU PATRIOT to her Publication

The weather is not the FF, it's what they do with it.

(1) Show this thread