Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Echo Chamber Harmonic Polarity Tech

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

👀👀👀

+++ 👀

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Health and Spiritual Coach, Reike and BioEnergy Practitioner, Kambo Practitioner, Registered Nurse

I don't get good vibes from the Starlink Project.

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

⛈Yup, it's been raining & stormy for a couple of days here in FL, nonstop ⛈. I miss ☀️My Sunshine so very much ☀️ I am praying for SUNshine tomorrow ☀️, actually I already 🙏prayed earlier . ☀️#ComeOnSUNshine#WeNeedSunshine#HelloSunshine 💙☀️🦋#SpaceXLaunch#STARLINK

Perseverance is due to land in Jezero Crater on Thursday, Feb. 18, becoming the first artificial object to land on the surface since the Mars Insight lander in 2018 and the first rover since...