Definitions are not fluid; they are fixed. Life is life and death is death, worship one or the other and plan accordingly.

Definitions are not fluid; they are fixed. Life is life and death is death, worship one or the other and plan accordingly.

In response Copybook Student to her Publication

My account was shadow banned for months by Twitter. I could post but no one/ very few saw my posts. Twitter never "warned" me or suggested that my language was offensive, they just seemed to not like my pro Trump views, my interest in alternative news sources or reseach findings. IMHO Twitter supports a compliant populous, one who doesnt fight back when they are being abused.

In response Copybook Student to her Publication

same with mybtwitter account. Fir two + years when I commented I never git the reply confirmation that I started getting about 1 year ago. Always windered why I received little activity.

www.shadowbanned.eu/(your twittername) will let you know for certain. I used to sell items regularly on Facebook Marketplace before I posted my oppinions on Facebook. Shortly there after none of my items sold. Google, Netflix, Amazon,Facebook, Twitter, Apple, etc. gather our personal info,habits and opinions including family history, facial expressions and voice recognition. They are not independent but rather very much working together. We have lost our freedom a long time ago and those that realize it are scrambling to break free. Just look at all of the people who have accepted things.

In response Jon Josephsom to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Copybookstudent in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Copybook Student, click on at the bottom under it