Only people mentioned by @Warrior_for_Truth in this post can reply

Pro-Life Christian. Intercessor. Evangelist. Artist. Marine Corps Veteran.

In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication

We have been spied on for a long time by the FBI.

Hiker-Kayaker-Bicyclist-Paddleboarder (⊙﹏⊙✿) life➭the way I see it, posted here ☯︎_0️⃣social.creditz

FASCISTBOOK WAS DARPA's LIFELOG

THEY *GAVE* IT TO THE NO CODER CROOK

(copy & paste) The LifeLog program run by DARPA, the same agency that brought us the Internet, was an ambitious effort to build a database to track a person existence. The project was killed on Feb. 4 2004, the exact same day Facebook was founded.

i'm surprised this isn't common knowledge when i see posts up in here about this "chicom handeled" fraudster

Child of God RN, BSN Proud military wife Proud momma to 2 boys (ages 4 & 6) Trump is my President

they aren't the same people.

Heard about this site from Santasurfing. I am a Clothing Designer & Fit Officianado:. Going on deep dives, hitting head Rabbit Holes.

In response Jessica Hardis to her Publication

Would that be the same fact checker that said Michelle Obama was not Michael Lavaughn Robinson or the fact checker that said cigarette smoking is not dangerous to your health?

(1) Show this thread

Empath. BA in ministry. Mental Health Advocate. Don't tread. Libertarian. Conservative where it counts. Pics-mine. MTN time, USA.

Wife, mom, grandmom and retired Clinical Chemistry Tech (38yrs) from Canada. Praying for President DJT and the USA.

He is NOT human (the ZUCK)

I'm thinking about posting this on my fb and get suspended😎

I follow back all Patriots. Expose the truth! Question everything. I trust God and God's plan. #JesusIsMySavior

In response Zena Jin to his Publication

😂😂😂

(1) Show this thread

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

I saw an old photo a few years back. I wish I’d screen shotted it. It was Zuck, Snowden and Gates all in their early teens, at a dinner table with Soros.
I wonder if they’re all related. 🤔