Only people mentioned by @HelloWorld in this post can reply

The Best Is Yet To Come! Be kind, be happy, be strong. Genuine gratitude and love for all of my fellow patriots. WWG1WGA

In response Dennis Jorgenson to his Publication

Hmmm. I remember as a kid learning about the KGB, the communist USSR, etc. As an adult, knowing what I now know, and how much of everything I "learned" was a lie, some things still sound weird to me. I'm still not 100% certain, probably because I've been conditioned for so long, but my gut/intuition says Putin is on our side (the soccer ball was a big tell for me lol). Each day your intuition tells your mind to shut the F up you know your awakening.

In response Caseydeb MoonChild to her Publication

SAME!!!! Did you see the photo of Gorbachev at Reagan's funeral? They liked each other.

#JesusMySavior #GodWins #MAGA #SaveTheChildren #TRUMP #QAnon #WWG1WGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE #Patriot #1A #2A #4A #ConstitutionalConservative

In response Caseydeb MoonChild to her Publication

I do believe your on to something. Furthermore, I have a feeling that the U.S. Constitution is being implemented as a model for all soveriegn nations to follow (think GESARA) and that we have just started the "installment" phases. The New Federal Republic of China is next in line to follow suit.

http://uawire.org/russian-constitution-rewritten-in-four-days

(2) Show this thread

Compassionate for truth, support the constitution of the United States - God is my salvation and rock love - we must stand in strength

congrats

hmmmmm...

💕YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!💕🙏👍🇺🇸🎶😎🌼 →→👹🤺🤺🤺 Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

💕🙏💕🤸🤸🤸🤸🤸🤸🤸🤸🤸💕🙏💕

Mom 4 boys, 2 Army Vets. MI Grandma to 9 Wife 40 yrs GOD Family Country... I Truly miss the Good Old Days when life was Simple. less HATE

this is awesome ty
falling into what I heard & 100% believe Putin Xi & Kim Jung un Allies w President Trump!!! 🙏🙏🙏

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

its Habbening 🙏😂🤩❤️