Only people mentioned by @UnQnown in this post can reply

DJ/KJ Brutally honest, NO sugar coating #TRUMP #MAGA #WWG1WGA IFBA PATRIOTS NOT LOOKING FOR A RELATIONSHIP!

In response Un_ Qnown to her Publication

🤣🤣🤣🤣

𓂀 Lift The Veil; Open Your Eyes 🔍 Coach, Consult & Counsel 📱 Connect 🔄 Share My Over 🎯 Censored Articles 💊 Support The Mission 🙏🏽 :

🔍"Michael LaVaughn Robinson: Deep State Satanic NWO Tranny, Also Known As Michelle Obama"
https://www.humorousmathematics.com/post/michael-lavaughn-robinson-deep-state-satanic-nwo-tranny-also-known-as-michelle-obama

The Only Thing Constant Is Change.

In response Operation Que to his Publication

When I see the kids biological parents I always think of Buzz Lightyear in the movie Toy Story where he's given up and says, "I am Mrs. Nesbitt."🤔

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response Operation Que to his Publication
(4) Show this thread

Crickey KeKz, TwaTTeRed x12 got fairly ridiculous, glad you're all here doin good. As1WeRideStorms. As1WeAreAll. Romans 12:2. Aroha nui.

God please do not let me be deceived. You'll get news and memes here. Watched from the sidelines 'til Jan'20, activated Aug'20

In response Headless17 4.45/19th to his Publication

kek!

(1) Show this thread

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

God please do not let me be deceived. You'll get news and memes here. Watched from the sidelines 'til Jan'20, activated Aug'20

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
(1) Show this thread