Melania Trump has been horribly treated by the media & the nefarious third party actors who sought to overthrow our government & Constitution. She has represented our country as First Lady with grace, dignity, & beauty. I hate to see her leave the White House on Wednesday but I sure will welcome her back for at least four more years. Melania will be on the cover of many magazines in the next four years. She deserved much better treatment the past four years. Melania is a genius. A beautiful genius. And she loves her husband and her son. They are geniuses too. - Lin Wood

Only people mentioned by @perfectsliders in this post can reply

Here for World Peace 🇺🇸🙏🏻❤️

In response Robby Ball to his Publication

😊Love her

In response Krissy GodWins1111 to her Publication

Is she indicating that the military is in charge?

(1) Show this thread

God Bless Donald Trump, the Q Team, and Patriots all over the world! #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #SaveAmerica #GodWins

FLOTUS is the epitome of graciousness, genuine character, and inner (and outer!) beauty to ever grace the halls of the White House.

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

Stunning beauty amd class.

Baseball M⚾️M 🇺🇸 ❤️ is FOREVER 🇺🇸For GOD & Country 🇺🇸

Be Best!!!
OUR FOREVER FIRST LADY!!! ❤️🇺🇸🦅

Righteousness 1Peter 4:12-13 The same yesterday, today and forever Hebrews 13:8 For mine eyes have seen thy salvation Luke 2:30

She is lovely. Still wonder what ever happened with letters I sent...only for a moment though.

I LOVE PRESIDENT TRUMP.I LOVE ALL OUR MILITARY PEOPLE.💕💕 🇺🇸I LOVE WILD DOGS.🐾LOVE ALL ANIMALS. LOVE Anonup.Com💖JFK.JR 💖I LOVE Q.

I LOVE PRESIDENT TRUMP AND MELANIA AND BARRON.I AM SO SORRY THEY WERE TREATED LIKE THIS. I PROUDLY STAND WITH THEM. MAY GOD BLESS THEM AND WATCH OVER THEM.🇺🇸💖🇺🇸💖🇺🇸💖🇺🇸💖🇺🇸💖🇺🇸

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

🙏🙏🙏

(1) Show this thread

Ich weiss nicht wer ich bin, Deutscher geboren in Polen oder Pole geboren in Deutschland.

Linn Wood is right, as always👍

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

In response Jerzy Stosik to his Publication

ALWAYS

(1) Show this thread

Mrs. Trump is the most beautiful First Lady this nation has ever had the privaledge of knowing!

Retired former Mktg. Comm Graphic Art. Married to Ron. Crazy for Vegas Golden Knights & Hockey pets! I love America! #SAVEAMERICA

It was absolutely despicable, heinous and downright dirty the way they treated probably the BEST First Lady in years since Jacqueline Kennedy in the 1960's. There was no reason for them to treat her this way. A beautiful lady and all FIRST CLASS, TOP NOTCH ICONIC WOMAN!

Trump is my President! Ready for the New America! WWG1WGA

I adore Melania! She is an extraordinary class act! She is beautiful- graceful- intelligent- and a true Patriot! I cannot wait to see her back in the White House for 4 more years! God Bless Melania Trump !

WWG1WGA! Here to support the Great Awakening and patriots everywhere, and to be a light in the darkness for those seeking truth.

I'm so excited to see what Melania and POTUS will do the next four years without all of the hatred poured out on them by loser media and clueless, sleepy people. We love POTUS and FLOTUS!

I am a faithful follower of God, Jesus & The Holy Spirit! Patriot;Q & Trump supporter! Author of “Lady In Waiting For The Promises Of God”!

we are extremely proud of our POTUS & FLOTUS! May God bless them & keep them safe from all harm!🙏🙏🙏❤️🇺🇸

I am a Patriot. I support President Trump. We have to defend our Constitution.

She is so lovely. You can see the light that comes from her. I don't know how she dealt with the hate she got for 4 years. Her strength is admirable.

DJT & PATRIOTS WILL SAVE THE WORLD DARK TO LIGHT GOD WINS

Melania is the epitome of kindness and grace.

Absolutely beautiful inside & out and what we need in this Country

#saveourchildren 🙏🏽 🌞Dutch Patriot 🇱🇺🐸 ❤️🛸🌳🖋🔔

Creepy, but honest. Sweet, until you cross me. I can smell bullshit from 50 clicks.

Melania is, most emphatically, a genius! I love her integrity and dignity. She is an amazing woman and I could only hope to have half as much grace. We love you, Melania!