Only people mentioned by @MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

sorry when was this vid taken?

Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

last Sunday

(1) Show this thread

Previously on Twitter @PeaceBabyPeace. #Patriot #wwg1wga #MAGA #Trump #SaveTheChildren

He is being the usual POS Lindsay, he was wish washy in his response. He didn't say Trump had NOTHING to do with the storming of the Capital. Lindsay is all about Lindsay and what works for the moment. Welcome to GITMO Lindsay, once a traitor, always a traitor.

Nope... I don't have anything for Lindsey Graham.. know too much about him.. his flowerful words will not allow him to escape... No deals.. no escapes!

I am God's creation with unalienable Rights AND a Day 1 'anon' On YT when I saw post-someone posting on 4chan. Me, What a chan?

Lindsey...finishing out his role in this movie?

Best line in this script "We need Trump +"

Wife, mother and grandmother, Christian, truth fighter/promoter , love gardening, and good music, lace designer, maker and instructor.

He talked with half mouth... He was trying to place some blaim on President Trump and I believe he has something to hide that he tried to make ammends...

Not of this world simply passing thru til my Father calls me home

Trump plus = Q+

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

He's trying to out for the" out of jail free card". Look at his mouth when he is speaking. It's almost like he is about to cry. He is being truthful though because he looks up when he thinks and speaks. A person who lies looks down when they recall a memory or when they are trying to think about something. He's still a snake in my book.

In response Dawn Smith to her Publication

I was about to post the same concept. He's hoping for grace. i pray for his soul, it's God's will after that. 🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread

he said trump+