This post is very difficult for me to write. It took me some time to confirm the happenings in DC. But it was confirmed. I was sent pictures of some of the tunnels and children in those tunnels. I cannot show those pics. It is too horrific. I am sorry I looked at them.

Everyone has seen the thousands of body bags waiting to be shipped. Now we know why. There were still tunnels and dumbs all around the world that needed to be cleaned up. In the DC tunnels there were thousands of children who were half alive and thousands that were dead. They had their organs harvested. Many were

Only people mentioned by @Sacalait in this post can reply

Empath. BA in ministry. Mental Health Advocate. Don't tread. Libertarian. Conservative where it counts. Pics-mine. MTN time, USA.

In response Sac alait to his Publication

So you're saying that photos from the holocaust with dead, naked children are worse? Or worse than the pics we've seen on this site this week (of kids with their chests stapled shut?) Telling people that Trump is going to be "President of the world" will only get you branded as lunatic-not by me, but maybe by Putin or Xi. You might want to rethink that. Freedom of expression is cool and all that, but at least The Onion tells people they are satire.

In response Sac alait to his Publication

no pics no proof i don't believe it