⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

To those “shitty” about the dates .... and that “things keep getting pushed back” read and find out why.

Many months ago I saw DC totally destroyed, as in razed to the ground. God told me “not fit to go forward”. That would be huge if it happened. For America and for the world. Then I read this just now. This is bigger than huge. And no brick deserves to remain.

Warning ⚠️ it’s very very hard to read. If was the children who brought me in here. Trump is why I stayed.

https://www-realchiefpolice-com.cdn.ampproject.org/c/s/www.realchiefpolice.com/amp/d-c-tunnels

Only people mentioned by @Shekhinah in this post can reply

Christian | Patriot | Conservative Independent | 1A & 2A | Truth Seeker | Someone who questions the statements of known liars.

In response P.J. Shekhinah to her Publication

This almost made me cry. I know we've all heard absolutely horrific things about what these elite satanists do to children, but it never gets easier to hear. Are you subscribed to his website? Does he ever give his name or any way to verify him? I'm guessing no since he basically has a bounty on his head. It's just hard knowing who to trust w so much deception out there. I pray every day for God to grant me discernment.

Gramma, Patriot, stained glass artist. GOD BLESS THE USA !!!

My heart aches so much for those dear children

Wife. Proud Mom. Patriot! Protector of Children. #savethechildren LOVE WINS. GOD WINS!

Horrific details but i ithink they're important to know. I'm praying for all those children and the military who will likely have PTSD from their work performing the rescues. I love the idea of DC being torn down and turned into a bird sanctuary. dark to light.

👉 find me here! https://linktr.ee/petahjane

In response SaveThe Children to his Publication

I agree with you ... evil throves on the fact "good people" say nothing and look away

(1) Show this thread