NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART

[THE TRUTH ABOUT THE] D.C. TUNNELS

It took me some time to confirm the happenings in DC. But it was confirmed. I was sent pictures of some of the tunnels and children in those tunnels. I cannot show those pics. It is too horrific. I am sorry I looked at them.

In the DC tunnels there were thousands of children who were half alive and thousands that were dead. They had their organs harvested. Many were half eaten. I have never seen anything like it.

https://www.realchiefpolice.com/post/d-c-tunnels

Only people mentioned by @Patriot_iss in this post can reply

I'm a patriot. I am here to learn & share the truth. I am looking forward to President Trumps return & the Great Awakening.

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Mustang Medic filmed the buses and all the transportaion vehicles at 2-3 am when I believe they were removing the children. I tried sharing this with him on youtube and it wouldn't post this link. He was wondering what happened....now it makes sense. Hope he sees this somehow.

I've heard similar about tunnels in New York

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Irish Whiskey to his Publication

I believe that's why the tents were in Central Park

Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening! #WWG1WGA #PresidentTrump

In response Irish Whiskey to his Publication

There are tunnels everywhere.

(2) Show this thread

Navy Vet - 30 Years Served - #Patriot - Conservative stuck in CA - Booted 5th time from Twatter. Lost 15K beautiful Patriots! #XRP

🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response True Patriot to his Publication

I've never seen that emoji before, what is it?

(1) Show this thread

Mom, wife, hard worker at my FT job, monogrammer in my spare time, proud Trump supporter, and a proud patriot holding the line!

Thank you for sharing.... the truth will set us free! my heart hurts for all the children.... God will win!!!!

In response Retta Fulmer to her Publication

Yes, and I know they are in a better place, but it's horrifying what they had to go through to get there

(1) Show this thread