Schumann Resonance is experiencing large, rapid frequency swings.

Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Is this what it looks like when groups of people are waking up? Or, if not, what seems to happen in these swings?

can someone explain to me, ive had a ringing in my ears since my late 20s so now Im noticing a huming/Ringing in ears i dont know if its ears/ brain, its been getting stronger this week?

My bad. I was taking a nap :)

felt it today. past few days ive had 528mgh playing as i worked and I felt great.

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

Love is in the air!

FEELING ...JUST OFF...AND NOT WANTING TO REACH OUT TO ANYBODY....

Called by a voice of light Oct 2017. Born on the 17th of the 5th month. I stand tall, demanding truth & freedom for humanity.

Maybe we could light a candle and say a prayer🕊

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

Yup, I SO Feel it. I feel it easing up n9w. 🙏✝️

AF 78-02 I will not lose my country-luv it or lv it! Never give up never surrender-PDJT #SaveOurChildren ! WHY WE FIGHT! same hdl GAB

Oh, that's just friqqin GREAT! Now some nuckle head is flippin the dials back n forth on the Schumann--like I wasn't already on the fastest, longest, steepest, highest, shortest, slowest, roller coaster in the universe!

#WWG1WGA #GodWins #TheGreatAwakening #Fooked #TwitterSucks

Heavens yes! Can we please move up from 8.99996532 to 10.0!!!!

God ✝️ Wife 💍 Mother 👨‍👩‍👧 🇺🇸One Nation, Under God🇺🇸 Texan ⭐️ 🚫No DMs🚫

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

My ears are ringing hard in a different frequency - much higher with higher intensity.

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

@kimrunner posted their is a huge white blast too

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

All I know is I've worked myself up into a tizzy over the biblical part as in biblical flooding in China . For some reason it's all I can think about

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

not sure what this means other than top two are good and bottom two are evil.

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

I found this on twitface...before I got axed 🙂

(1) Show this thread

I'd love for them to increase the frequency for the Earth sound on their app to match that of the 5D Earth. I'd love the booster!

👀👆🏼stuff must be going on big time behind the scenes. Huge spikes like that in the past has meant lots of fighting going on.

What's the goal/optimum?

Mama, Wifey, Duo Business Owner and God -loving kinda Gal. Don't follow me, I'm just like you!

Feeling a lil weird tonight...