Only people mentioned by @HaveFaith in this post can reply

WWG1WGA 🇺🇸President Trump 🇺🇸Q Team 🇺🇸

In response Regina MAGA to her Publication

Veteran. Love God, country, family, dogs, and freedom. Will never forgive nor forget...no unity.

In response ZuZu Q17 to her Publication

avert your eyes! dont forget his butt sniffing VP!

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

Don't forget about his "wife", Big Mike!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Conservative Patriot. US Army Military Police Veteran 95B July 6, 76 🇺🇸 🍀Constitutionalist. WWG1WGA. NCSWIC 🇺🇸 FIX 2020 OR BUST

Conservative Patriot. US Army Military Police Veteran 95B July 6, 76 🇺🇸 🍀Constitutionalist. WWG1WGA. NCSWIC 🇺🇸 FIX 2020 OR BUST

WWG1WGA 🦅🇺🇸 #SaveTheChildren

In response Frank Dionne to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

the son of a bitch is also a big sissy.

Red pilled: JAN 2018. I believe in Jesus Christ, American exceptionalism and my President Donald J. Trump. #SaveTheChildren #17 🙏🏼🇺🇸🦅

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

He's a little bitch!

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

WWG1WGA 🦅🇺🇸 #SaveTheChildren

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Georgia election was the last straw. It was then that I knew without a shadow of a doubt that the whole fucking system was bullshit.

his children, his "wife",