A little ditty about Jack & Dian~A🩰🦢#soundoffreedom #familyiseverything #godwins #jfkjr #saveourchildren #trumpismypresident

Now it's OUR turn
#TheBestIsYetToCome

A little ditty about Jack & Dian~A🩰🦢#soundoffreedom #familyiseverything #godwins #jfkjr #saveourchildren #trumpismypresident

In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication

The White House Agrees
#FutureProvesPast#5.5

Everyone in our Beloved Family~ post your favourite 5.5 vibe
Get the momentum pushing forward🙏🏻💓

Tyranny fighter for life! God won!!!💯

I sometines wonder if President Trump is a silent partner/co-owner of George~
it makes a lot of sense now, that plans were put into a#FutureProvesPast motion, especially noting the intimate gathering John had w/the closest members of his George team along w/Trump at Mar-A-Lago, February 1996~a few years prior to John's planned departure & the day of the'infamous' photo taken of Donald &#jfkjr together~
that meeting could have been about Trump taking the reigns over at George & coincidental the first cover after John's 'death' is this veRy one of#POTUS45
A big boom in this cats mind💟💥🍿💓

In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @DianAandDennis in this post can reply

Happy President's Day!🇺🇸
At 5"2, I could you a hat like that!
😂🇺🇸🥰🇺🇸

In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication

💓🙏🏻💞

(1) Show this thread

Love that. I revisited this Esquire article of that very evening, and the possibility of a Trump presidency. I am so intrigued by the behind the scences action to save the world, a 5D chess game with every move meticulously thought out and executed seamlessly before our eyes. I envision empty bottles of Diet Coke and Clapton's "If I Could Change The World" in the background, as two masters of the art of war strategized the fall of the Cabal.

Love you DonQ and JohnQ. No dream is too big😘

https://www.esquire.com/news-politics/a27031243/john-kennedy-jr-george-magazine-true-story/