Only people mentioned by @Fz1joker in this post can reply

I like to clown around when the trolls around. Too bad the trolls can't find me here in MAGA Country! Together we win!

In response Jokers Wild to his Publication

Everything is a lie. All of it! Kinda figured when she just happened on the scene in the mid 70's and became this global sensation! [They] built her up to be a star then [they] rushed her through the sainthood gauntlet without even having any confirmed miracles...none. Such BS. I walked away and now piss off my ignorant family of sleeples.

Wife, mother and grandmother, Christian, truth fighter/promoter , love gardening, and good music, lace designer, maker and instructor.

My God, and they were emisars of God through the world...

#5 account just nuked. twtter can kiss my a*s #TheMoreYouKnow #OwnYourHealth #Fluoride #Mercury #Additives

Recovering Catholic here. More resilient than you may think. God is not the church, and vice versa. Never looked back once I learned. It was some dear anons that showed me about Francis and the Vatican. I am more troubled by what happened to our children. I think Hollywood, etc. will be more troubling and harder to swallow for most.