Payback is coming, Patriots. The most epic boomerang the world has ever seen is about to happen. Make no mistake, Trump and the Patriots are going to finish what JFK started! πŸ˜€πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…
#KennedyVision

Only people mentioned by @HiiiPow3r in this post can reply

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

Missing the Music that went with the pic! Dam Twitter!

In response Mcken Shel to her Publication
The FAB FOUR - Here Comes The Sun - YouTube

The FAB FOUR, BEATLES Tribute Band, performing at the CREST Theatre, Sacramento, CA - 27 Jan 2018

(1) Show this thread

Righteousness 1Peter 4:12-13 The same yesterday, today and forever Hebrews 13:8 For mine eyes have seen thy salvation Luke 2:30

I needed this encouragement, great thank you so much! Dealing with super villains IS impossible without real back up. Trust. πŸ’―πŸ™

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

Watch This The proof is here 10 mountain divison Deputizing of troops and more!

AWWWWWWESOME

πŸ™πŸ€—β€πŸ™πŸ‘Šβ€πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€

Thanx, PJ! What an uplifting awesome video! So talented! Love and prayers for you!

Freedom or slavery? ΞœΞŸΞ›Ξ©ΞΞ›Ξ‘Ξ’Ξ• 14:41 God Bless America

Priveleged to witness β™₯️

There is only one enemy, evil, and the goal is to make us fight each other. WWG1WGA, Patriot Q Team take back our Government!

crank it up!

pretty please !!!!!!!

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

THANKS BE TO GOD.

Let's Finish This.

Excellent!! Can't wait!

I BLEED RED America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.

Needed to see this. Ty PJ

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Godspeed!

God woke me up for a reason. πŸ™ Patriot. Truth seeker. #IstandwithPresidentTrump

EPIC video! LQVE your video's PJ!

God Bless you! πŸ™

God Bless President Trump and the Trump family! πŸ™

#Painiscomming#Payback

just a lil patriot wondering around this strange place called exile. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ **twatter & buttbook are weenies**

absolutely LOVE this one β™₯οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ™₯️

P.J. i love your videos.....want you to know that Canada is rooting for Trump

PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

In response Grace Messina to her Publication

Thank you, Patriot! God bless & God save us all! πŸ™β€οΈ

(1) Show this thread

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

Good One

Great video!!!

God✝️ Family is everything πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ WWG1WGAπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Love this πŸ’₯

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’–πŸΈπŸ’«

I’m a proud Christian,husband,father of 2,and trump is my president and I love my PATRIQT family

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

We are ready!

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA β€οΈβœοΈβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸŠ

PJ!!!! You are sooo incredibly talented!!! Your work is so uplifting; it refuels me when I truly need it! thank you!!!!

PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

Thank you Angie. Appreciate you, Patriot! πŸ™β€οΈ

(1) Show this thread

TRUMP LOVING PATRIOT..WIFE..MOM..REALTOR..JOHN LIVES! WWG1WGA

So excited..I hope our wait is over..and now starts the LIGHT...Dark is gone!!!

Conservative, focused on faith and family. Proud momma and Trump is my president! TRUTH: @blubeemergrl

Live this!!!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Couldn't help myself. 🀣

In response vDarkness Falls to his Publication

Ha! This is exactly how we all feel. The anticipation is killing me! πŸ˜…

(1) Show this thread

God fearing Texan and proud Deplorable Diva! Lover of faith, family, friends and dogs! God always wins! WWG1WGA

πŸ™ŒπŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Father, Brother, Son…Freedom lover non conformist since Day 1. Friend till the end. #FamilyIsEverything.

nice to see ya PJ

In response Tank Patriot to his Publication

Likewise, Tank! 🀜πŸ’₯πŸ€›

(1) Show this thread