Melania Trump is like a princess - Great days coming

Only people mentioned by @perfectsliders in this post can reply

In response Robby Ball to his Publication

I have such admiration for her! She is smart, beautiful and elegant! Love our Firts Lady!

Retired from paid work. Busy. Enthusiastic user of Ubuntu Linux software. Expanded thinking , a journey

A wonderful First Lady!

66 years Treading the Earth;50 years in Public Service;25 as Paramedic; CHRIST Makes Life Amazing WWG1WGA, The Power is in YAHSUA ABOVE!

MELANIA TRUMP IS A PRINCES DIANA, YOU SHOULD FOLLOW MY POSTS ON TWITTER@AMERICA_FIRST17, GOTO MY MEDIA TAB, MELANIA & PRINCESS DIANNA IS THE SAME PERSON. INFACT MANY TIMES SHE HAS BEEN TRYING TO TELL YOU BY DRESSING LIKE PRINCESS DI. THE DONALD & PRINCES DI BEFORE THE CAR CRASH TIME WERE VERY CLOSE! MAYBE HE PAID FOR THE WHOLE SET UP, HE'S DOING THE SAME THING RIGHT NOW, AND HE DID IT FOR MICHAEL JACKSON & JFK JR!

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

Pleiadian Warrior Princess!

A little ditty about Jack & Dian~A🩰🦢#soundoffreedom #familyiseverything #godwins #jfkjr #saveourchildren #trumpismypresident

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

goddess white hat💓🙏🏻💓
Love youz D

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

Absolutely beautiful!

(2) Show this thread

Here to be part of the Great Awakening & to support President Trump. Raising awareness on health impacts of wireless microwave radiation.

Maybe she's true royalty. Not like the imposters in London. She reminds me of Diana in her grace, kindness and elegance.

God first! 🙏🏻 Speak the Truth. Be Fearless. Save America! 🇺🇸 God Bless President Trump.

Does Melania have royal roots from Russian Czar Nicholas of Russia?

Thats because it princess Di in a mask.

Truth and justice will prevail. Mother. Patriot. Truth Seeker.

Love our elegant First Lady!

❤️ her 🙌

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫

USAF vet. Patriot . 3%. I will stand for Mr. President Trump till the end. God bless you .

More like a queen

Feeling ascension! I am seeing and inner-standing more each day! WWG1WGA Widow, Grandma, Harley Rider, Cancer Survivor.😘🙏😉😎❤️Nature❤️

😉😉

Hello Frens! Here I am. Glad to have found you A little battle worn but STILL IN IT! Keeping love in my heart and "Peace as the Prize"

What size shoes did Lady Di wear? Asking for a friend...

Trump is my Pres. JFK, Jr. my VP; Jesus my BFF; Silly, snarky, loving protector of God's family & children. Joshua 1:9 Pureblood. IYKYK.

Princess for sure...and a truly stunning one at that!

#Shiloh_ZemahBenYishai son of Solomon -King David; RabbisForAnusim FB, GETTR; Torah Codes House of David: YT,Rum; ZemahBenYishai: GETTR, FB

Melania is the princess😉!
For those that know!

Spreader of truth, love & light. Sprinkle that shit everywhere.

In response Samuel Saldana to his Publication

I do not believe that Melania is Princess Diana. I do believe that Diana is alive though.

Retired from paid work. Busy. Enthusiastic user of Ubuntu Linux software. Expanded thinking , a journey

In response Samuel Saldana to his Publication

height?

(4) Show this thread