This Time Last Year Who Would Have Guessed That Dan Cranshaw Was A One Eyed, Deep State Peice Of Shit.
Just Goes To Show You Never Know Right.

Only people mentioned by @DeplorableOldParatrooper in this post can reply

Jesus is my Lord, Heaven is my home. Christian Patriot, I want my country back! NO DMs! #MAGA #WWG1WGA #JesusIsLord #GodHasThis #GodWins

In response Deplorable Paratrooper to his Publication

Who really upset me even more than Cranshaw was Ted Cruz. I'd always been CruzCrew. When he turned on President Trump I was shocked! I'm no longer CruzCrew. When he turned on Pres Trump, as far as I'm concerned, he turned on us, the people Pres Trump is fighting for. There were indications prior to his overt condemnation of Pres Trump that Cruz was a semi-Globalist: he supported increasing the number of H-1B Visas, a proposition that would directly take jobs away from USA's skilled workers (many needing to pay college loans) & give those positions to foreigners. So, "Bye, Cranshaw & Cruz!"

Knowing who really we are๐Ÿ™โœจ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. ๐ŸŒŽ๐Ÿ’žโ˜ฏ๏ธ๐Ÿ’žโ—ฏ=โ™พโ˜บ๏ธใ€€ใ€€ Armor of Source Almighty๐Ÿ™โœจ

In response SFWhite GodWins to her Publication

Young Ted Cruz
๐Ÿ˜‚"World Domination"
https://youtu.be/vt-vG_TdOT4

(1) Show this thread

Hes a GLOBALIS POS!!!

Southern Girl ,Christian, Wife, Mother, Grandmother. Retired School teacher, Blogger, Bible Teacher... #MAGA #WWG1WGA

Add him to the heap of disappointments and put them out for the trash pick up!

God-fearing Oklahoman that loves USA. Proud of Donald Trump. Praying Christians are powerful. God +1= a majority. Here, now, for a reason.

Take care. I'm NOT defending but the flesh is weak. A big reason we are in this global clusterfook. God, prayer and the Bible are the strongest defense. IMO.

Just A 30 Year British Army Paratrooper Who Is Now A Proud American Patriot Who Stands 4 Square Behind President Trump.

In response GnarlyOld Dude to his Publication

To Be Honest, I Feel Bad For All The Lost Souls
But I Also Expect Justice To Be Done.

(1) Show this thread

Patriot from Indiana via Chicago, Strong willed Mother of 3 and Truth Seeker, #WWG1WGA

I know, right!!! ๐Ÿ’ฅ

This flag I'm waving says I'm staying free, Don't Tread On Me. ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ USAF Vet ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ WWG1WGA ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ Rebirth of America ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

It's sad. We all saw his true colors, i really enjoyed his political ads too. ๐Ÿ˜”

USAF vet. Patriot . 3%. I will stand for Mr. President Trump till the end. God bless you .

I Am very dissapointed. Not that it matters.

Just A 30 Year British Army Paratrooper Who Is Now A Proud American Patriot Who Stands 4 Square Behind President Trump.

In response Tammy Garza ***Z to her Publication

Dont Feel Bad I Liked Him Too
Very Sad Times We Live In.

(1) Show this thread

Patriot for a true constitutional republic. #WWG1WGA #InGodWeTrust #ImperfectTruth

I missed something. What was Crenshaw caught up in and what did he do?

God, Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot, digital warrior, American State National, Common Law lady.

In response Primitive Patriot to his Publication

This flag I'm waving says I'm staying free, Don't Tread On Me. ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ USAF Vet ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ WWG1WGA ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ Rebirth of America ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

In response Primitive Patriot to his Publication

He didn't stand up for our election process, all talk no action.

(3) Show this thread

Former Ki17er @USMC.MCSF FAST TEAM 1/Europe -0341/8152/0231- Current CEO PSSG {priv sec}.#FactsMatter #SyntaxGrammar #WWG1WGA

globalist traitor. fuck dan crenshaw

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread