Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Juan o Savin is Navy intelligence with ties to the Kennedys.

He's not Jr.

Juan is a Patriot of the highest caliber.

Don't get it twisted.

Only people mentioned by @DanUSCG in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

#WWG1WGA, #FIGHTER4KIDS,#MMA, #KAG, # NESARA Been here from the start, not going away till we get out country back.

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

It's 107 One o Seven (Juan O Savin) 10+7=17

Kid on the Side of the Road - my friends

Juan O Savin is Wayne Ronald Willott. This is not to disparage Mr. Willott's intelligence. I still believe that JFK Jr is alive; however, he is not "107".

Patriot ride or DIE, Law & Order, back the BLUE, music lover, guitar player, animal lover. 🇺🇸🤷😎💥 Never forget, who paid THE RANSOM. 🙏

In response Dr. Bobbi Anne White to her Publication

I agree, 107 has a midwest accent... I'm from Chiraq, it's not John jr.

(1) Show this thread

Energy Shifter helping the World Transform their lives into the New Earth! Host of Soul Talk Soul Life Media Patriot to the Core...

If you have heard Juan o Savin speak you KNOW it is not JFKjr....

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

No. It's not.

Proud to call myself awake & a Patriot. Planting seeds when I can. Joined AU after the Twitter Purge of '21. Glad I did.

Not possible. Juan has a Southwestern accent. JFK Jr would most definitely have a Northeastern accent.

GOD✝️ FAMILY🇺🇸COUNTRY🇺🇸 2A📜PATRIOT🇺🇸 #WWG1WGA🇺🇸⚖ twitter exile x 4 t.me/chldrzb gab @chldrzb #MAGA #KAG4EVER

🤔

I believe Juan O Savin is a very high up military character in this movie, likely knows JFK Jr, but is NOT JFK Jr - check out "Raisin' Cain" and other patriots on this. Research more. Just my opinion - I will dig some more too, I remember Veterans Always actually saying the real name of "Juan O Savin" but I can't find right now.................

True Texas Patriot Holding the Light and the Line. Twit Refugee

In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication

i miss her ! - TooTallRN

(1) Show this thread

No, he admitted it today on Robert David Steele's interview . He is Wayne Ronald Willott; Not to disparage him and not to say that JFK Jr is NOT alive.

DJ/KJ Brutally honest, NO sugar coating #TRUMP #MAGA #WWG1WGA IFBA PATRIOTS NOT LOOKING FOR A RELATIONSHIP!

In response Dr. Bobbi Anne White to her Publication

yes, and he also said he was now a PI, retired LEO and his badge # was 107.....that is why when he'd call in to FM he was always referred to as Agent107 which then morphed into juan o savin

(1) Show this thread

Owner/operator of Patriotic Professional Windows(window cleaner). MAGA

I don't think so.

Owner/operator of Patriotic Professional Windows(window cleaner). MAGA

In response Adam Patriot to his Publication

In his own mind

(1) Show this thread