Only people mentioned by @GrasshopperTAFKAG in this post can reply

In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication

😂done

Done

Truth seeker. British Patriot. WWG1WGA.

All done! So many President Trump comments! ❤❤❤

God, Family, Country. I will not live my life based on your fear. WWG1WGA! NO DMs

My first task of the day. I felt like a champion doing it. I had my twit closed, then reopened it just for this event. YaYYYYYYYYYY! It was fun, the highlight of my morning.

Already did! Good morning and Happy Presidents Day!

Southern Blonde, All American🇺🇸,Conservative,Christian ❤️🤍💙 ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ, Ethical Hacker. Anti Vax. ANTI MASK

I did this on Facebook and my post got deleted
Happy Presidents Day to the best Legal President,Trump....

ill have to check it out. i got suspended on jan 20 after i blocked biden and his sidekick 🧐

In response Dr Tracie Lee to her Publication

I had made a brand new account. No reason for them to block me. I blocked biden then boom my account was suspended. what a load of shit

(1) Show this thread

Way 2 good......what a movie, can't believe i didn't think of that!!!

ive been silenced on twits, but i passed on the word!:)

It won't bother him, but may bother his handlers

That's hararious, unfortunatly I've been permanently banned, however I may go over and lurk. I hope all who can, will do this.

Landed here after the Twitter purge. #Sowokeithurts. #Patriot🇺🇸🦅 #WWG1WGA 🐸 #Mom #Wife #DigitalSoldier #RedPillDealer #SaveOurChildren

🐸👊💯

Corporate Flight Attendant 🇺🇲 Pittsburgh PA 🇺🇲 Trump Won 🇺🇲 Happily Married 🇺🇲 Save the Children 🇺🇲 MAGA ❤

I may Have to go for account#6 just for reasons like this..... what should my account name be? 🤔

I love God, my family, and my Country! Expelled from T 1/8/2021. Thankful VK got message out about this site!

In response Sherri MG72 to her Publication

I think they are going on IP addresses now. I tried to make a third account and it locked all three accounts after I was suspended in January with my original account. are use different names and different phone numbers. I didn't use any pictures and I even tried not to follow all in the same people.

(1) Show this thread

Owner/operator of Patriotic Professional Windows(window cleaner). MAGA

Most of us have been permanently suspended.

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

snort!